500 Mtr RangeStop It Repeater WES43301REP
- Increase operating range of WES43301T Remotes
- Stronger signal penetration in multi story buildings
- Multiple repeaters can be used in same area
- Operating distance of 500 meters possible
- Keyless control of mining and civil construction equipment
- Car installation to booster remote control signal
- Security of control from outside safety exclusion zones
…any installation where there is a need for an improved wireless signal
The Stop It Repeater intelligently repeats the transmission from the Stop It System remotes. The repeated signal is with high RF power which can increase the operating range of the remote to 500 meters. The repeater can be powered either by the micro USB connection or 12/24 volts AC/DC supply.
The repeaters memory can be backed up using a Stop It Fob programmer.
1. Make sure power is connected to the repeater and the Power LED is on
2. Press and hold program button on the repeater
3. Press the remote button for two seconds, TX LED will flash and then turn green
4. Release the button on the repeater and the remote
5. Press remote button to test
SET THE REPEATER ADDRESS
If more than one repeater is used, each repeater should have a different address. Do not have multiple repeaters with the same address. To change the repeaters address press the “UP” or “Down” button. You can set the address from 1 to 99.
The repeater address display will switch “Off” after some time. Press the “Up” or “Down” button to turn “On” the address display.
Please Note; The repeater closest to the receiver should be addressed as 1. Each repeater will repeat the signal from another repeater with a higher address.
For example; Repeater 3 will only repeat signals from repeater 4, 5, 6 and so on.
Code Change; shorting these two pins for 10 seconds will delete all programmed remotes.
REPEATER MODE SELECTION
Remotes have to be programmed to the repeater.