Can the frequency be interfered with or interfere with other frequencies?
Can the signal be jammed?
Will it shut down other equipment with in the activation radius?
- Site safety procedures should be reviewed and adapted when conducting risk assessments that includes the addition of the Wireless shut down device.
- Operators of other equipment can be notified to move to a safe location and distance outside the activation zone in an emergency, so not to be affected when transmitter is activated.
- Supervisors assigned a remote transmitter can instruct and ensure other equipment is a safe distance from the distressed equipment before shutting it down.
What is the maximum activation radius of the WES43301 system?
Is the Stop It Wireless E-Stop concept patented?
Is there any extra wiring to be done when installing Stop It to equipment already equipped with Mechanical E-Stop?
What standards, approvals and accreditations does it have
- CE/FCC Approved
- ANS 4024 Compliant
- SIL (Safety Integrity Level) Compliance – Rating 1 as per Machinery Safety Standard
- UL Vertical Flame Test to V2 level Fire retardancy
Can the operator restart the machine when the Wireless E-Stop has been triggered?
How many transmitters can be paired to one receiver?
How many receivers can be paired to one transmitter?
What is the IP rating WES43301 Stop It Emergency Stop enclosures?
Is the Stop It enclosure flame resistant?
How long does the battery in the remote transmitter last?
What happens if the battery is flat when you try and use it or the remote does not work?
What happens if the remote gets taken out of range of the equipment, will everything shutdown?
When the stop it is isolated by remote, can it be reset manually?
AnswerNO – If the system is wired up as a failsafe system in the Normally Open circuit “No One will be able to start the crane unless they have the remote”
YES – If the equipment has been wired up using the Normally Closed circuit and been shut down by the remote transmitter, you cannot re-energise the equipment by resetting the manual red button.
The equipment needs to be isolated and re-energised for the E-Stop to be reset.